MICRO Nail reveals naturally beautiful shiny nails in seconds. This new and innovative nail care product buffs, smoothes and shines nails leaving them ready to wear and smooth enough for nail polish to glide on effortlessly.
The MICRO Nail has two unique rollers: the MICRO Smooth Roller, which instantly smoothes away ridges and the MICRO Shine Roller, which gives a rapid shine to your nails. After using the MICRO Nail your nails will have a naturally beautiful shine.
- MICRO Smooth Rollers rotate 1800 times per minute to smooth away ridges instantly.
- MICRO Shine Rollers rapidly shine nails leaving them with a naturally beautiful shine.
- Gives a long lasting naturally beautiful shine.
- This revolutionary battery powered device is easy to use taking the hard work out of nail buffing.
Your MICRO Nail kit contains:
- 2 x MICRO Smooth Rollers, which smoothes away ridges in seconds leaving a smooth but dull nail bed.
- 2 x MICRO Shine Rollers, which buff your nails in an instant revealing a naturally beautiful shine.
- 2 x AA batteries
- Instruction booklet
- Handy drawstring pouch to keep your rollers safe
Is the MICRO Smooth roller painful to use?
No. The roller gently smooths the top layer of your nail. If you accidentally brush the skin around your nails you will experience no pain whatsoever.
What if I press too hard? Can I damage my nail?
Built into the MICRO Nail is a pressure resistance control. This ensures that if you do press too firmly, the roller will simply stop rotating. Release the pressure until the roller starts rotating again. MICRO Nail is so effective you do not need to press too hard and only need to use the product for a few seconds on each nail.
How often can I use MICRO Nail?
We recommend that you use MICRO Nail at maximum once every two weeks. The MICRO Smooth Rollers smoothes ridges on the nail, this should only be used 2 seconds per nail and only once every two weeks.
How long does the MICRO Nail finish last?
This depends on what you do with your nails and any products you apply. In research the finish lasted up to 2 weeks for some people.